Part of the Flagship Protank series bought to you by Kanger. The Kanger Mini Protank 3 is a slimmed down version of the acclaimed standard size Protank 3 and also has the same upgraded atomizer head. The upgraded atomizer head is also used in the Aerotank, T3D and EVOD 2 tanks. Being bottom coil the vapour produced by the Kanger Mini Protank 3 is really huge. In addition having 2 coils means you get twice as much vapour too! Again like the standard Kanger Protank 3 the Kanger Mini Protank 3 can be completely taken apart and all parts are replaceable so that this Atomizer can keep on go going. As you can take it apart you can also swap the drip tip if you wanted too, but the included drip tip is highly rated so that shouldn’t be necessary. The Kanger Mini Protank 3 is 510 compatible so can be easily screwed onto all Ego type batteries or batteries/MOD’s with 510 connections. Being built of glass this unit gives a clean ultimate taste and is noted for its freshness.
*This is a top of line unit which uses glass as this is shown to provide by far the best vaping experience. Although this is a strong and durable build please ensure glass products are handled with some care to avoid cracks or damage.
What you get with your Kanger Mini Protank 3:
- 1 Kanger Mini Protank 3
- 1 Drip Tip (510 compatible)
- 1 Dual Coil 1.5ohm
Refilling your Kanger Mini Protank 3:
- Start with the tank upside down.
- Unscrew the end cap
- Pour liquid into the tank being careful not to get E-Liquid in the centre air tube (remember you can mix our E-Liquids if desired)
- Ensure the head and wicks are screwed firmly onto the end cap and then screw the end cap tightly onto the tank.
- Check for leaks and then wait a few minutes for your E-Liquid to settle before vaping!